WHAT SUBJECTS DO YOU OFFER?
- We tutor in every major field of study from grades 8 – 12 in American, British, and International curricula; standardized test preparation (SAT, Advance Placement, International Baccalaureate, IELTS, TOEFL, IGCSE and A-Levels, GRE), English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL), Foreign Languages (Latin, Greek, Spanish, Italian, French), Sustainability, Project Management, Information Technology, and much more. Currently we do not have tutors for fine arts.
- We also offer comprehensive consultancy services for university admissions. From start to finish, we can provide counseling on the best university for you, help you with your application, and review your essays and other application materials. Don’t take chances; take knowledge from the experience of experts who were, themselves, successful university applicants.
What age groups do you work with?
- We offer tutoring from Grade 8 through university level and on to professional development. As part of our safety policy we do not work with students under the age of 13.
Do you provide support to ESL students and students with learning disabilities?
- We do provide support to ESL students, many of our teachers being certified in teaching English as a Second Language. We also have a Special Education expert on our team to provide support for students with learning disabilities.
Do I have to download any software?
- Tutoring with TheLearnersCenter.org does not need any special software. Just ensure that you have the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari running on your computer.
How much does it cost?
- Unlike the few competitors in our class of customized online student learning experience, we have a high degree of transparency in our pricing. Pricing for our services begins as low as $29 per 50-minute session for all subject areas, excluding university admissions counseling.This price is virtually unheard of in its class, with our nearest competitor offering a vague $69 – $159 per hour rate.
- See our Student Pricing Plans and School Pricing Plans to get a better idea of the learning plan which best suits you.
How do I sign up?
- Signing up is completely free. Click here to fill out our contact form and we will be in touch with you to complete your free needs assessment.