Because every student is unique, our curriculum designers build upon the unique strengths, needs, and learning style of the individual learner. Experience the benefits of a homeschool curriculum designed according to YOUR child’s needs, no one else’s.
Click here to read a letter from our , a homeschooling parent, to our homeschooling families.
Our standard homeschool support package is competitively priced and includes all you need to conduct an entire year of study with the support of experts in planning, execution, and assessment. Take a deep breath, plunge with confidence into the depths of rich experiences afforded by homeschooling, and make the world your classroom. Our package includes:
- Initial pre-assessment conference, formal assessment for all subject areas, outline of an individualized curriculum for an entire year, and post-conference to address questions and concerns.
- A complete, computer-free and individually customized homeschool curriculum with all books, resources, materials, and lesson plans for an entire year of study.
- Enrichment and community activities planned, scheduled, and booked inline with the aims of the curriculum, your schedule, and your resources.
- Review of student work samples on a bi-weekly basis.
- Bi-weekly 1 hour mentoring sessions for parent questions, assessment review, and program guidance.
- Assessment and grade reporting for academic subjects (optional with additional fee).
We also offer a la carte services to provide an even greater level of support and customization. A la carte services include:
- Additional mentoring hours.
- Additional assignment review and feedback.
- Camp / Retreat experiences for all enrolled students.
- Organization of online and/or on-the-ground tutoring sessions.
- Arrangement of exchange and/or study abroad experiences.
- University admissions counseling.
- University admissions exam preparation.
To get started or for more information, simply fill out the form at the top right of this page, and we’ll be in contact with you within 1 business day.